Top 10 Signs You Might Not Be a Great Boss
10. Your staff keeps forwarding emails for discount cruises to far away places.
9. Someone keeps hanging “tow away zone” signs in front of your reserved parking space.
8. Your open door policy is that if you can figure out how to open the door, come on in.
7. You think diversity is interviewing (but not actually hiring) someone from a different fraternity than yours.
6. Your idea of work / life balance is everybody else needs to work so you can have a life.
5. The company cafeteria continues to name a bowl of sour grapes after you.
4. Every time you see a commercial for a $5 pizza deal, you think “employee bonus program.”
3. The department suggestion box has your picture on it.
2. The HR director has your number on speed dial.
1. Last year on Boss’s Day, your team gave each other cards.