Want to find your creative spark? Our client is always looking for great minds. If you’ve got ideas, experience and serious creative chops, and are interested in becoming part of their ever-expanding team, please apply and show us what you’ve got.
Senior Wordsmith Responsibilities:
- Develops high-level concepts and branding strategies for companies and products.
- Concepts, develops, writes and proofreads content for advertising and marketing campaigns.
- May also develop copy for internal and external promotional materials.
- Prepares advanced materials, such as scripts for broadcast, print or web projects, annual reports, executive speeches and content for high-end collateral.
- Takes ownership of projects and assumes a leadership role in their successful execution, including serving as a Senior Creative on select clients or projects.
- Works with art directors to develop strategies for advertising campaigns and other such work.
Senior Wordsmith Job Requirements:
- Must be proficient with a Mac and work effectively in Word, PowerPoint and InDesign.
- Knowledge of Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop is helpful.
- Must possess excellent conceptual, grammar and proofreading skills and be able to communicate vision and concepts to both internal and external audiences.
- Needs to be a team player with strong project management skills and the ability to direct a creative team.
- Eight years plus experience preferred, along with a Bachelor’s degree in English or Journalism.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com